INVESTING IN YOUR VETERAN ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY
Mission: Entrepreneur is building the leading community of veteran entrepreneurs. Our mission is to inspire, encourage, and support veterans to start, grow, and scale successful companies.
Benefits of membership in Mission: Entrepreneur
As a member of Mission: Entrepreneur, you gain access to a wide variety of tailor-made benefits designed to help you grow your business and become a better leader. Supporting the complete vetrepreneur, Mission: Entrepreneur offers numerous resources to help you excel in your business, family, community and personal life. You’ve made it this far as a business owner— let us take you to the next level!
If you have business challenges, want to expand your business networks or are looking to connect with small- and large- business owners who are ready to share their experiences and best practices, you’ve found us.
As the leading veteran entrepreneurial network, Mission: Entrepreneur offers you the peers, connections to experts, growth tools, and resources you need to accomplish your mission of growing a successful veteran entrepreneurial business. Discover the expanding variety of exclusive member benefits:
- Share your challenges confidentially in small groups with peers who’re on similar journeys? Mission: Meetups connect you with peers, experts, and a team to support your mission.
- Seeking local insights and connections? A nearby chapter is bringing experts and thought leaders to your doorstep as well as veteran entrepreneurs who’ve tackled similar challenges to yours.
- Need personal or professional guidance? Tap into the experience of many veteran entrepreneurs and peers online via Mission: Everywhere.
- Receive an experienced perspective from vetrepreneur mentors. Mentor Meetups offer a variety of ways for you to meet, connect, and build relationships with successful vetrepreneurs, civilian CEOs, and investors.
- Network with your vetrepreneur peers, hear from leading business mind, and access the best tools to grow your business at Semper Startup.
- Connections to investors via pitch scrubbing, coaching, and investor presentation events.
Thank you for your interest in Mission: Entrepreneur, the world’s leading community of veteran entrepreneurs. Members must be the owner, founder or majority stakeholder of a business and have served in the US Military.
Here is a brief on the application process:
- Application review: Once received, your application will be reviewed by your local chapter to ensure that all criteria is met for your individual membership.
- Chapter communication:Upon receipt of your application, your local chapter will schedule an interview with you to further explore your interest in Mission: Entrepreneur.
- When your application is accepted, you will gain free access to Mission: Meetups, Chapter and Semper Startup events, as well as a wide variety of other member benefits.
- Orientation and training:Within the first three months of membership, you will partake in a Mission: Meetup and an orientation session, which will include a welcome package and introductory information from a member of the Mission: Entrepreneur team, as well as a connection to a pathfinder volunteer to guide you to the most appropriate resources to help your business and entrepreneur needs.
- Member dues: Member fees are based on the size and stage of your company dues are currently between US$250 – $1800 (plus a one-time US$250 initiation fee).
Annual dues are prorated based on the fiscal month you join per the following membership dues structure:
- Flare Up (revenues or funding up to $100k)
$50 per month or $250 per year
- Start Up (revenues or funding up to $500k)
$125 per month or $750 per year
- Growth (revenues or funding in excess of $500k)
$250 per month or $1750 annually